Pilates School WA Classes
Currently we are running 2 different classes
Pilates Reformer classes provide a hugely versatile full body program including exercises that can range in intensity from the most basic to highly advanced, while providing the benefits of all Pilates exercises.
Reformer exercises tend to be more intense and dynamic than mat based <strong>Pilates</strong> as it adds resistance to the <strong>Pilates</strong> exercises via the use of the springs, which form part of the reformer machine.
Pilates mat group classes are ideal for participants of all levels from beginners to advanced students.
The classes incorporate body weight resisted movements to build core strength while using all the key principles of Pilates such as alignment, breathing, core stability, controlled movement and flexibility.
They are low impact, but will provide a challenging full-body workout.
Our Pilates Classes
We’d love to see you in our classes…
- Classes are non-refundable, but can be transferred to others.
- All sessions can be busy so cancellation policies must be adhered to in order to ensure everyone is able to attend to their preferred time slots.
- Evening classes must be cancelled no later than 09.00AM same day
- Morning classes must be cancelled no later than 06.00PM the previous evening.
- Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged, however your place may still be able to be filled, so it is advisable to contact us at any time.